Regardless of how beautifully you showcase your architectural design, it will remain a mere sketch unless you put it in detailed representation for the building contractor to pick it up. Down to every element and to the most micro scale required, you have to provide the manufacturer with accurate feasible building documents. Flawless drawings that would suffice the fabrication; from your architecture’s overall support system to the finishing details and all their junctions and connections. All the details in your architectural design have to be within the construction and fabrication bounds while conforming to numerous regulations that apply; a demanding task that’s the mission of our team of architects, graphic designers, and technicians here at OutsourcePlan.
Submitting to a long check-list of regulatory and fabrication necessities makes it all the more justifiable to outsource your structural drafting services on the macro scale and architectural detailing services for your design’s smallest details to a worthy partner. Something the majority of architectural firms around the globe do, to focus on their profession which is coming up with the best solution for a given problem.
Here at OutsourcePlan we provide a wide range of architectural detailing services to different small and big architecture and design firms worldwide. By leaving all basic, classic problems of your design’s detailing phase to us, you’ll be able to focus on what you do best while significantly cut your costs.
Our distinguished team of architects and technicians who have been doing this for a long time can properly convert your design’s well-thought details to regulation and construction-proof documents, ready for your contractor to build. We will make sure everything is in place and as it is often the case with the tangled process of design all the way to manufacturing, you get thorough, editable documents as your architectural detailing services. All the documents will be delivered by the software of your choice. Our mission revolves around producing the most accurate outcome in one go.
The range of architectural detailing and structural drafting services we provide consists 6 main categories :
- 2D Space Plans, Simple Plans, Sections, and Elevations
- 2D & 3D HVAC, Electrical, Mechanical, Sewage, and Piping Drawings
- 2D & 3D Structural Documents
- Technical Platform Representations
- Clash Detection and Resolution
- Connection Detailing & Exploded Views of Assemblies
Start to Finish; How Architectural 3D Services Work
The process our customers go through from the moment they contact our team to when they are delivered the final architectural detailing services, includes 8 steps. You should know that the client’s constant supervision drives implementation decisions through all these steps.
Of the 4 major stages every architectural project passes where it first starts with initial studies, then continues to concept development and design which then gives way to producing detailed construction documents and eventually leads to the actual production, here we help with the detailing all along since the four steps we mentioned are ever converging toward being further detailed.
1. Receiving the project’s initial drawings
2D documents we receive need to be:
- Complete in terms of including everything you mean your designed building to have
- Where your project is located and the climate it is meant to bear and interact with
- Material, construction tools, and specifications of all the building compartments down to doors, windows, and other finishes and fixtures that the building is to be delivered by
2. Presenting the project to our technical team and determining Architectural Detailing Services necessary
Depending on the country where the project is being conducted and its specific regulatory and standard mandates, there are different software platforms we use. Revit, ArchiCAD, and the old-school AutoCAD have been on the top of the list of our customers’ demand.
There is no quota for the times a detailing project can have editions at OutsourcePlan. Some final adjustments can even be asked by the client to be made after the final delivery.
3. Presenting the client with the cost, time, and required resources required
4. Assigning the project to our Detailing team
5. Presenting a brief draft of the project to the client for initial approval
6. Proceeding with client’s regular feedback and updated info
7. Making last revisions, world-class quality standard and client’s final checks
8. Project Delivery
Why outsource your Architectural Detailing Services to us
Our professional, collaborative teams of architects, graphic designers, and technicians will be available 24/7 to make sure you are provided with the best architectural detailing services. We will make sure everything is in place and as it is often the case with the tangled process of design all the way to manufacturing, you get thorough, editable documents as your architectural detailing services.
Aside from our commitment to the work you lend us, what gives us leverage over competitors are :
- World-class quality standards built on our client’s preference
- Professionally-trained team of experts with International work background
- Data protection through secure web-based channels
- Reasonable prices for high quality architectural detailing services
- Scalability : we provide the most editable, scalable output
- Effective Team Dialogue with the Client for reaching the best output on the first go
- Attentive 24/7 Client Service
Tools We Use for Structural Drafting Services
Is widely-known for 2D construction documents. It is the most common tool for producing CAD-standard files.
Revit can take care of your modeling, rendering, and BIM-oriented reports of any design. It is a powerful tool to adjust a project as it progresses and changes along the way. Modeling a building in revit is more than merely modeling it’s volumes; rather it models the whole construction process. It also possesses a comprehensive repertoire to place frameworks and fixtures as they are industrially made. So they can help with comprehensive architectural detailing services.
It’s one of the strongest tools out there for BIM-oriented documentation. With it’s native repository of structural elements, spanning from the overall structure of your building to all the finishes, a detailed draft of your design is easier to provide on Revit.
Is another 3D modeling software, that is more focused on mounting BIM tools on your project. It helps deepen the visualization of your design down to all the hidden construction layers of your building; all of which could be documented by architectural CAD drafting services.
Is a modeling tool responding to a wide range of different industrial demand. It is built on NURBS geometry, which allows modest computational load on creating curved objects. It has a vibrant supporting community and a great number of plug-ins for implementing complicated forms that are can not be done otherwise or at least with insurmountable effort. Rhino can also produce 2D CAD files of a project, so depending on your demand, we can offer architectural detailing services in Rhino too.
Provides an easy way to model your 2D and 3D documents, similar to how hand-drawn sketches are done. It is yet another tool to take care of your architectural 2D drafting services.